window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Allen & Ginter 1/1

August 14, 2010

2010 Allen & Ginter 1/1

This is by far the goofiest eBay listing and might even be better than the revolving door autograph. You really need to check out this Felipe Lopez 1/1 "amazing pull".

You must tell me if you at least chuckled at this auction. It did make me feel better about some of the cards I've pulled from Ginter that were less than perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man... I was totally looking for one of those! ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pulled about a half dozen of this kind of error - Imma gonna be RICH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't buy any A&G this year, so I didn't know about the quality control issues.

    However, Mojo Hand wrote about it and now I see what he is talking about. This is pretty ridiculous and Topps really needs to get on quality control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny... and hey, free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What luck he has to come across such a treasure. Apparently he does not seem to get the sarcasm either. I will be looking forward to seeing it in Beckett next month LOL

    ReplyDelete