window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2011 Triple Threads is live ... sort of

September 27, 2011

2011 Triple Threads is live ... sort of

The newest version of Triple Threads is out. 

I just want to put it out there that I have never bought a hobby box of this product in my life. I don't normally go for high-end stuff, but I like looking at it every year - usually for the wrong reasons. 

For the person that could find me the funniest Triple Threads card out there, I will give them a prize. I am not sure what it is yet, and it will probably be a pick of several cards I have in my collection. 

Meanwhile, let's go to the Bay to see what Triple Threads has in store for us this year.

Oh look! One of the latest rookies we are all in love in the set. ERIC HOSMER! It's great big white card that you need to redeem in order to actually get the Auto Relic Gold Parallel.

Alright. Let's see if we can do better. Let's find something that is actually in hand. 

Well, for that, I actually have to go all the way to the Blowout Cards forum. One collector there got some Triple Threads cards in hand. They look pretty decent this year compared to years past and I know one person who going to be running down that Mitch Moreland.

When these cards starting hitting eBay over the next couple of days, I'll be intrigued to see what they look like. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that Longoria is insane, the rest look like any other triple threads release, mediocre. Prime is live too I've seen a few post on Blowout and there are some pretty awesome cards in that. Why not a baseball Prime Topps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this beauty posted on the message boards too.

    http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-box-breaks/202487-1-box-2011-triple-threads-doumo-arigatou.html

    ReplyDelete