window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Run Faster and Jump Higher

September 18, 2011

Run Faster and Jump Higher

For anyone who ever wanted to go "Back to the Future", Nike is offering fans young and old alike the chance to try and do just that. There are new sneakers that are based on the movie and are made by Nike for sale on eBay. There is one catch... Since 100% of the proceeds are going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, the shoes will cost you if you want them.

Here is the commercial if you haven't seen it yet, it's pretty awesome.



The shoes can be seen here on eBay, if you can afford them. I wish I could because I can honestly say I would rock these everywhere I went.

2 comments:

  1. "It's my density... I mean destiny." Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy you some, but it would be like buying them for my sister !

    ReplyDelete