window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Who has the best friend ever?

March 29, 2011

Who has the best friend ever?

Me, of course.

As a result of Sooz being super busy with work, and me being in school it took us a while to get around to exchanging Christmas gifts. Not this long, but I have been a little lazy on the blogging in case you hadn't noticed.

Sooz always gets me something I want/something I actually like and will enjoy. This present was no exception and is definitely worth showing off on the blog.

2006 Upper Deck Albert Pujols Game Used Patch card.


The card is MOJO! I freakin' love it.

2 comments:

  1. lol ... work.

    I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be Sooz's friend too? Sweet card, and great to have a friend like that.

    ReplyDelete