window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Fantasy Draft Update

March 20, 2011

Fantasy Draft Update

There is an update to the 2011 Fantasy Baseball League. Due to the fact that I don't have 10 paid teams yet I am rescheduling the draft to allow another week for the teams to be filled.

I have moved the draft date and time to Sunday March, 27, 2011 at 10:15pm EST.

I know a few people said they couldn't participate because of draft conflicts with other leagues so if you can join now, please let me know. I have 3 technical openings, but one person volunteered to fill a spot if we don't have 3.

I can always change the draft to another day during the week if that works better for people. I don't mind, I just can't do Tuesday or Wednesday because I have two exams this week BUT.... if need be we can do Wednesday night.

11:56 pm Update.... one team has just been paid for leaving 1-2 spots left.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you doing the league? I'm all filled up in Yahoo but could do ESPN or one of the many others...

    ReplyDelete