window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Shiny mail day

March 29, 2011

Shiny mail day

Every time the mail comes and brings me things like this bubble mailer, it reminds me why as much as I love to open packs I need to stick to singles. There is nothing better than getting an envelope full of stuff you want.

I am still trying to hunt down the last of the 2010 National Chicle cards and 206 Chrome/refractors for my collection of both Cano and Pujols. So if you have any please let me know.

Here are the shiny mojo-ey cards I got in the mail. I love cardboard.


2010 National Chicle Robinson Cano
Refractor /499



2010 National Chicle Albert Pujols Refractor /499 (Leave it to me to end up with the SP version before the base version)


2010 206 Albert Pujols /999


2002 Donruss Studio Stars Albert Pujols (I know this one seems random, but I needed it.)



David over at Long Fly Ball to Because was kind enough to send me this card to fill in a missing link from 2011 Topps Series 1.


2011 Topps Robinson Cano game used jersey

There seem to be 3 versions of this card, one with a road jersey, one with a stripe, and one with some random red jersey.

Overall this mail day was a win. If you have any Chicle or 206 cards of Cano and Pujols (refractors only) please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Loves the Topps 60 relics! I believe there are four versions of the Cano Topps 60 - I have one that is all navy blue mesh. I'd assume it's a spring training jersey. Where do you think the red is from? Probably 2010 All Star festivities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards - I didn't realize Donruss revisited the credit card-style baseball cards in 2002.

    - Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost collector, you're probably right about the 2010 All-Star game, maybe a warm-up jersey. Can't stand swatches that don't match the jersey pictured on the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's on Cano's left thumb on the 2010 Chicle? Is that an onion ring?

    ReplyDelete