window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2011 Fantasy Baseball League

March 18, 2011

2011 Fantasy Baseball League

Who wants to join?!

Right now we have 3 open teams for the league this season. Our draft is scheduled for this Monday March 21, 2011 at 9:15pm EST.

I need ALL teams PAID prior to entering the draft. I had a horrible time chasing people for money last season and I refuse to do it again.

Please leave a comment and let me know. First comments get the teams, and I need you to e-mail me so that I can send you the invite for the league and payment information.

10 comments:

  1. Is it roto or h2h? How much is the entry fee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... details please and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll play. reallygooddj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I possibly would but need more info: fee type of league. I have 2 drafts on Monday already though so may not be able to anyway. Both Gellman's SCU League and Card Bloggers Unite draft Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok since there's only one spot left I will take it!

    swanssy@waxtopia.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. My email that is best to use is viking25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there any room left? I'm in if so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are only 6 teams signed up at the moment. I suggest that you delay the draft by a week or so until we can get more people. 10 is a decent number.

    ReplyDelete