window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Have you ever....

March 10, 2011

Have you ever....

found a TV show that you loved and then you can't stop watching it?

I seem to have stumbled accidentally onto the series, Brothers & Sisters, because it was on repeats late night on Saturday or some night and I found myself liking it. Roughly a week later and I have blown through almost 4 seasons. I seriously did nothing on Spring Break but work out and watch it on Netflix.

Sometimes missing a show when it's been on for a while is a good thing because then you don't have to wait a week to see what happened, you can just click the next episode.

That being said, I am working on a few blog posts and have banned myself from Netflix at least until I scan a package that BASEBALL DAD sent me. It was freakin' awesome and deserves showing off. It had mojo and snacks.

So.... let me know what show you are hooked on, it will keep me checking my computer and blogging and off Netflix (perhaps).

13 comments:

  1. Uggg... It must be a womanthing cause my wife loves it too.

    For me it was Entourage.

    And my wife hates it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen that show. But I just went through the first season of Better Off Ted in less than 12 hours. And now I'm on a Psych run. And before those was the original Addams Family series - the first three volumes. All of these, (un)fortunately, are on Netflix instant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I both enjoy Modern Family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely NCIS.I watch the DVDs practically every night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Community" is a great character-driven show. Hope it survives low ratings. But NBC doesn't have much else to offer, so *fingers crossed*. And if you've never seen "Scrubs" (except the last season), I HIGHLY recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never really seen Gilmore Girls until I watched the whole series from beginning to end last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm addicted to some of the FX shows, Rescue Me, Justified, Sons of Anarchy, then there's Eureka, Monk (my wife hates this one), I've got a ton shrunk down for my IPOD to watch where ever I get a few moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get enough of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. When I first had someone tell me about the show I thought: 'That won't hold my attention', but I'm still watching & howling at the hijinx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I end up following shows in syndication for the same reason. The next ep is on the next night. I don't have to wait an entire week or until the next season.

    Mod Fam and the Monday night marathon of Always Sunny/Philadelphia are among my current faves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wife and I haven't had cable for 3+ years because Netflix, RedBox and Hulu provide plenty of entertainment. Our current Netflix favorites of shows we never watched while they were on the air include: West Wing, Lost, and The Mentalist. I also enjoy Deadwood and am working my way through The Wire and Curb Your Enthusiasm (but my wife hates all three of these shows).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Monk, that's another one I started watching towards the end of the series. I have the whole series on DVD.

    I'm working on Curb Your Entusiasm as well. I got a couple of seasons on DVD for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most of the rotating shows on USA Network - I have all the current Burn Notice DVDs, and that should be starting up again soon. Then there's White Collar and Royal Pains that just ended and Fairly Legal, which just started this year.
    When did a season of a show become less than 15 episodes? Was it the writer's strike? Big Four shows used to run half a year, but these keep stopping and starting every couple months. And the DVDs are still $40+

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for Walking Dead to resume. Big fan of Rescue Me (it helps that I'm a FF. Fell behind on Burn Notice, will have to get the DVD's and catch up. Leverage, White Collar, Justified. I thought about this the other day, and most of what I watch is not on the "Big 3/4". I'm still pissed over the cancellations of "New Amsterdam" and "Pushing Daisies"

    ReplyDelete