window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

March 6, 2011

Sunday Question

As most of you know we are doing the 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen as our next group case break and I really want to get another one in the works. I absolutely can not do that without filling the Gypsy Queen so if you guys could get the word out to fill up the last few slots (see link on side bar) I would be really grateful.

Now that that's out of the way, my question is: What would you like the next break to be?

I was looking into Bowman jumbos, however the price is sky high and my local source got locked out of cases, and I don't think anyone online will be reasonable. I know the direct cost on it and it just doesn't add up to buy in at the current market price.

Anyone interested in a higher end product where we would split it maybe 20 ways, eliminating the teams that have no hits in the case/box and randoming off the 10 teams that were left out among the participants? (20 is a random suggestion and would be adjusted accordingly.) Keep in mind that this option would be around $50+ per person.

Allen & Ginter is NOT an option here. I hate Ginter and would sooner put a fork in my eye than open a case of it.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be doing a Series 2 Jumbo break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hate Ginter but you're doing Gypsy Queen? That doesnt make sense.

    ReplyDelete