window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

March 20, 2011

Sunday Question


Only two weeks left to the start of the greatest season in sports! Well, it's the greatest for me. I honestly haven't been watching that much of the spring training games because I find them hard to get into when they are meaningless and only half the team is playing at a given time.

So what is it that you are most looking forward to about baseball season starting in two weeks?

For me it is definitely getting out to the games and being able to be outside hanging out (where there is no snow to be shoveled). I'm eagerly awaiting Opening Day and have every intention of ditching my Chemistry lab that day to be there.

P.S. Still have 1-2 spots left in our Fantasy League, draft is tomorrow night e-mail me for the details or payment info. ($20, H2H)

7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to spending time at the ballpark & re-connecting with some baseball season friends.

    - Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting out to games is always what I look forward to.
    As for the teams I follow, I am looking forward to watching the Blue Jays pitching staff hopefully take the next step towards growing in to a potential powerhouse. The Cubs? I will be watching Andrew Cashner and Starlin Castro to see if they have what it takes to hopefully help turn this team around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minor league games actually. With a family of 5, I need a third mortgage to afford a Yankee game. If you've never been to one, you're missing out. Lots of fun.

    Marie, I will message you off board for a minor league outing proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. paulie - I actually went to my first NY-PENN League game last year. Drove to Auburn and loved it. I may try and do a few games this year.

    I Definitely will be paying more attention to the team in my own hometown. Not an expert at all on Inter-County Baseball but I think I will take the time to learn the history of the league this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to games-mostly Marlins games but I'm also hoping to get to Tampa when the Twins are there.

    Hope to get to more Florida State League games. They're a lot of fun and easy on the pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to getting out to throw again! I played baseball throughout highschool, but I tore my rotator cuff and had the surgery april 1, two years ago. The rehab has been a really long road but I will be able to play again this season! (hopefully)... I am also looking forward to see if my Red Sox will live up to my expectations this season!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to getting to more Yankees games this season. I also have 7 game season tickets to the Staten Island Yankees (4th season), so I'm always looking forward to getting out to SI and seeing the Baby Bombers.

    ReplyDelete