window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I finally went back

May 13, 2009

I finally went back

Today I made my way back over to K-Mart, the site of the last heist of bargain items. Today they had 2 boxes of 2008 UD Masterpieces for $10.99, a bunch of UD Series 2 USA edition for $10.99, 3 UD X for $9.99, and one UD Series 1 & 2 Combo box for $10.99. As far as rack packs go they had 3 UD Combo packs for $1.99, and plenty of 08 UD Rookie edition rack packs for $1.99, and 08 UD Series 2 were $2.99 per rack pack. The same blisters of 08 Spectrum and 08 POH were also available.

As far as 2009 products go, they had blister packs of UD Series 1, Topps Series 1, Spectrum, and loose packs of Topps Attax. I grabbed a couple of Attax packs because they were 99 cents and would scratch the itch at the cheapest cost. I didn't get anything worth passing along here so thank God they were 99 cents.

I wanted to open a blaster but I'm pretty sure Sooz and I will end up at the card show in White Plains this weekend so I would rather save my $10 to spend there on admission and parking. I like the show, and I could use some supplies for mailing out eBay items, as well as a binder for my PC. A couple of cards would be fun also. I am thinking about bringing some autograph cards with me to try and trade in for Cano or Lind auto's if by some miracle I come across an Adam Lind auto.

Any local people going to the show?

5 comments:

  1. I'll be at White Plains on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you looking for in Adam Lind cause I have a bunch of his auto's as I collect him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much to do this weekend, but I would love for a bunch of us East coasters(?). To attend the ECN at White Plains in August.

    Mark your calendars, 8/13 - 8/16.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim H. send me an e-mail, maybe we can trade doubles though I don't have any autograph doubles.

    ReplyDelete