window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Autographs for Trade

May 3, 2009

Autographs for Trade

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I was interested in trading for some new Pujols cards, and that I had autographs to trade. I have the following two autographs available:

2007 Topps Chrome White Refractor 178/200 - Troy Tulowitzki RC autograph

2007 Topps Moments & Milestones Troy Tulowitzki RC autograph

I went through a phase where I thought I should collect him, but if I keep collecting all these players I will never have the ones that matter most like Pujols, Cano, Lind, etc. I am looking to trade these for other autographs, preferably Cano but will entertain other offers. I may also streamline my other Tulo cards in order to get more of the guys I am really working on. So if you have anything that might interest me, please shout it out.

2 comments:

  1. You may want to reach out to James Foote at Tulo Trader - he and I did a TON of trading a year ago. He hasn't had a lot of time to blog lately, but I would guess he's still a collector and may have something to swap you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://tulotrader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete