window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: It's not a hot box, and it's not even baseball.

May 31, 2009

It's not a hot box, and it's not even baseball.

I wanted to share something completed unrelated yet hilarious. I laughed so hard when I watched this on Friday and if you missed it, you will be glad you clicked here even if there was no hot box.

I am a big fan of Jay Leno and think he's funny, but I am a bigger fan of stupid people amusing me and this definitely did.



I am watching the Cubs/Dodgers game and it is not that entertaining at a score of 6-0. I will probably put some cards away and head to bed early tonight, nothing too exciting. Anyone get to any games this weekend? Let me know what you think of this video.

P.S. I'll have a blog tomorrow (I hope) with the contents of the Goudey blaster from last week, I just opened it last night.

1 comment: