window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

June 20, 2010

Sunday Question

Usually the Sunday questions revolve around sports and collecting.

This week, I would like to take a break from that to get some feedback from you guys.

Is there anything from the blog you would like to see more? Any features (though none have been actually named) that you enjoyed?

Is there anything you want to see less of?

You don't have to leave a comment if you don't feel comfortable. Feel free to email us.

Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

  1. You know Sooz, I can't say anything bad about the blog. I myself like the box breaks. Video or other wise. Honestly for video breaks unless it's a super expensive box with few cards showing the hits and highlights is fine. I don't want to sit through 36 topps series 1 packs to see the crappy auto you got. I'm not saying you've done it but some have (Beckett). Nothing like watching to single guys ripping 36 packs of mostly nothing. ahem. I like the news, I like the commentary. That's what blogging is all about you. So you and Marie keep it up. And thanks for the posts over at the crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one the first blogs I ran across late last year and it inspired me to start my own...so I like the way things are.

    ReplyDelete