window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Live Chat at 7 p.m. tonight - Talk baseball and Strasburg

June 8, 2010

Live Chat at 7 p.m. tonight - Talk baseball and Strasburg

I figured we could have a live a chat tonight at 7 p.m., where we can talk baseball and Stephen Strasburg.

It was a spur of the moment thing, but I hope some you guys come out to check out the blog.

If it fails, so be it.

3 comments:

  1. We need to do weekly live chats or something. Fun times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the chat...bummer.
    That Reyes is officially my favorite image from SII.
    I need the Braun and Posey if you are up for a trade. I have some nice jetes/pujols stuff...
    love,
    Peterson

    ReplyDelete