window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: So where did the Strasburg auto 1/1 end up?

June 30, 2010

So where did the Strasburg auto 1/1 end up?

First, let me start by saying thanks to the auction for ruining my fun idea of a contest. That card didn't sell on eBay because I believe (I have no spoken with the seller so I do not know) that he got fed up with all the fake bids. The seller stated in the auction he was deleting any bidders with less than five feedback and eventually pre-approved bidders.

The auction's price jumped wildly going as high as a million and dropped to $250K before it was finally pulled.

The card is now headed to Huggins and Scott's Auction, an auction house based in Florida, according to an NBC report.

The card is planned to go to auction in mid-July with a tentative minimum bid of $9,000.



Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment