window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Blowout Cards posts 2010 Bowman "Superpull"

June 1, 2010

Blowout Cards posts 2010 Bowman "Superpull"

When I woke up this morning I scanned through Twitter because it's what I do. Wait, no one else does this? Liars.

Anyway, I came across a tweet from Blowout Cards about a customer pull from the weekend and thought I would share it with you guys in case you don't have a Twitter account. Someone pulled a Martin Perez superfractor auto, and from what I have read sneaking around online there are people who think the card could end near $5,000. Your guess is as good as mine, and probably better. It is interesting to watch the refractor and superfractor auto's on eBay.

I don't know much about the kid, I don't really do prospecting but I will read through my Prospectus and see what the deal is with some of these auto's. Who knows, maybe I will pick up a couple of cheap guys. That's how I ended up collecting Adam Lind.

1 comment: