window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Topps Series 2 video box break (kind of)

June 16, 2010

2010 Topps Series 2 video box break (kind of)

I did a video box break and then learned I never hit the record button. Imagine what it must have looked like as I held up cards to a camera that was never working.

Good times.

So, I did another video of just the highlights.

Before I forget, I want to think FreedomCardboard.com for sponsoring the box break. Marie got a box too, which she opened here.

6 comments:

  1. Speak up, or get a better camera. I can't understand a word you're saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing at the song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to his, so thanks for the tips guys.

    Chris, I did not get an auto or relic, but I did get two red-hot rookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.. I would send Topps a note. It's printed right on the box in all caps, "ONE AUTOGRAPH OR RELIC CARD PER BOX!".

    -Rant On-
    On the other hand, Topps may ask for the empty box, all 36 wrappers, a receipt, return shipping costs, video proof, an eye witness testimony and your first born.

    How is it that card manufacturers can continue to get away with deceit? If I buy a Big Mac, and I get no pickles and twice the amount of lettuce, McDonald's will gladly replace it for free.

    -Rant off-

    ReplyDelete