window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Two Signa Cuts: Bronx Edition box breaks from the NSCC

August 5, 2011

Two Signa Cuts: Bronx Edition box breaks from the NSCC

After visiting the TriStar booth, I saw a display for Signa Cuts: Bronx Edition. I just had to try this product out.

Apparently, this was a pretty popular item because I had to a couple of dealers until I found the product. I got two boxes at $40 a piece.

You get one card of a cut auto of New York BRONX player (that's what it says on the box).

Here are my two hits:

Gil McDougald



1 comment:

  1. Nice. I bought a box of the Tristar Bronx Balls and got a Dave Justice. I like Tristar. Again if there is any Nascar stuff grab for me I'll trade ball!! Press Pass etc

    ReplyDelete