window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2011 Finest Case Break Update

August 14, 2011

2011 Finest Case Break Update

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the upcoming case break of 2011 Topps Finest baseball that will be released hopefully at the end of September barring no set backs by Topps.

These are the available teams (note: one person paid with no team listed so I am awaiting response):

White Sox
Angels
Twins
Astros
Brewers
Reds
Rays

I have eliminated the following teams but if you wish to purchase any of these teams please contact me to get a price. They were left out because there wasn't much chance of anything major so I would be willing to offer them at a discounted cost.

Royals
Pirates
Diamondbacks
A's
Marlins
Padres

4 comments:

  1. I would take the Tigers, really I would, but $40 is too much for me to swallow that literally has only two Tigers (Cabrera and Verlander) in the entire set--and nothing in the way of relics, autographs or even inserts.

    Now that I say that I'm sure you'll pull some sort of crazy Tigers card, but so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the Brewers! E-mail me at cameronclow12@gmail.com if they are still available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Royals, khenry100@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, email me if you can discount the Marlins. chuckna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete