window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

May 1, 2011

Sunday Question

In the few short days since the Gypsy Queen case break I have gotten several e-mails ask when the next break is and what will it be. It has already been announced, it will be Topps
Series 2 Jumbo
and I have on order two cases. One case is listed here, the other is listed on our facebook page (Card Bandits). Both breaks are still open with teams available.

I am looking for your guys to jump in on one or the other and help me fill them asap.

As far as my question goes, here it is:

I priced out 2011 Topps Lineage, and it would be $42 per team because I am eliminating 6 teams from the break that don't have a chance at a hit (at least from what I could tell skimming the checklist). That means no Royals, DBacks, Marlins, Pirates, Nationals, and Padres. Now if someone wants one of those teams at a discount since there isn't much in them we can talk.

Yankees, Cardinals, and Phillies would be claimed already. I made a mistake in the GQ break and that person was offered first pick here. So that would leave 21 teams left to be paid. I am not putting a deposit unless at least 18 people respond yes.

Would you be willing to pay $42 per team for this break?

Please let me know.

P.S. We need these Jumbo cases filled up so pick a team or spread the word for us.

6 comments:

  1. I'd have to pass up on this break. I'd rather save the $84 for a couple other case breaks.

    What about doing a hit based case break with this stuff?

    With 3 hits in every box everyone would be guaranteed a hit, distribute the base cards as team sets or randomly, base team set requests on a ranking base (rank your team set requests 1, 2, 3....etc) <--- I can elaborate better on this if it matters.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pricey, but sure what the hell. I'm felling lucky and would absolutely want the Dodgers. Let us know if you decide to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Red Sox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in the Tigers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be keen if the Giants are available.

    ReplyDelete