window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Gypsy Queen Autograph Replacements

May 19, 2011

Gypsy Queen Autograph Replacements

Today the UPS guy came with a bubble mailer that I needed to sign for from Topps. I knew what it was and was immediately excited. We got our 10 autograph replacements from our case of 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen.

Here is what we were sent and I am going to need everyone who got an autograph to please send me a self addressed stamped envelope to mail them out.

I will give Topps credit for getting them out to us quickly, but I am kind of disappointed to receive duplicate autographs of 2 players. Kind of ruined the fun of more people getting to walk away with something. Then again, at least we didn't end up with a friggin' Gypsy auto.





Al Kaline auto = pure awesomeness.

Please e-mail me for the address to send them to. I would suggest you send a bubble mailer for an auto but that is up to you. I would also be happy to send them in a bubble mailer if you send me $2.50 as a gift thru PayPal. Whatever is easier for you to do is fine with me.

What do you guys think about how this turned out?

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD AL KALINE AUTO I DIDN'T THINK THIS EXISTED THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE ON EBAY YET I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T GET IN ON THIS BREAK.

    I mean, cool! Nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy with 2 out of those 10. Especially the Kaline. That is pretty amazing.

    Hoping to see my package soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kaline is great. It does stink that they sent you duplicates, but I'm not complaining as I got those three Rangers in the original break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH!!! Awesome! I get the Kaline Auto!! I'll be sending the $2.50 here in a few minutes!

    SWEET!

    /Carl

    ReplyDelete
  5. *a new tab of eBay just opened after seeing the Al.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can send that Bautista to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I didn't even know Pagan was on the list of autos in this set. With these two autos I am really happy with the break (though I'd have been almost as happy with one Pagan). I am just going to gift you the $2.50 through paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it turned out fairly well. I picked up another auto from it. A second Yonder, so it's not so bad. I would am interested in selling it or trading it. If anyone is interested, drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got the Kaline today! What a Beaut! Thank you for getting this to me so quick! I can't wait for the Series 2 break!

    ReplyDelete