window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question: Did your bracket bust?

March 21, 2010

Sunday Question: Did your bracket bust?

I didn't think I could do any worse than the first day of the tournament when I picked Notre Dame and Richmond to face each other in the Sweet 16. Neither team made it out of the first day.

Then, I picked Temple as one of my Elite 8 teams. That didn't happen either.

And, just when I thought I couldn't do any worse, I picked Kansas as my national champion.

Shockingly, after last night I was tied for first place in one of my brackets and sixth in the other. More than half picked Kansas to win it, which saved me a little.

How is your bracket doing?

9 comments:

  1. My bracket is so busted it's not even funny. I had Georgetown in the elite 8 and Villanova and Kansas in the final with Nova winning it all. I am now just trying to hang on and win the losers prize in Cards on Cards March Radness bracket contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Kentucky winning it all, so compared to a lot of people, I'm not too bad off...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't entered the last couple of years. I got sick of throwing my money away (I don't even want to add up how much it's cost me over the years).

    But if I did enter, I would have picked Kansas. And I would have been pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bracket is so busted, Home Depot won't give me a refund!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went with Syracuse to win it all. My South regional is COMPLETELY busted. Other then that I am doing alright comparative to everyone else it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Syracuse and West Virginia facing each other in the end, but otherwise, my bracket is in shambles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was riding high when I had OD over Notre Dame, but the last couple days have not been kind to the bracket. Not kind at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mostly busted, but not dead. I did pick Kansas to win, but everyone else picked them at least to the title game. If somebody freaky like Cornell wins it all, then anybody's bracket still has a chance.

    ReplyDelete