window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I have a question

March 17, 2010

I have a question

Since Sooz has tried her luck with this, now I shall as well. I want this Adam Lind card, but it has now floated to beyond reasonable limits. If anyone has hit the PowerBall or MegaMillions recently, please do a good deed and send this my way. If not, well the real reason for this blog is in the following paragraph.

I realized later on that the blogs titled Fantasy Baseball may not get the same reads as others if you aren't in that league. But, I am wondering if there are enough people to warrant running a second league. I can guarantee 1 or 2 people so far, and was wondering if anyone was looking to get into a cheap head to head league for $20?

Let me know, and I can set it up once I know that we would have enough people. I know LongFlyBall was interested, and my brother may jump in with it as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna end up bidding on this card cause I need this card for my collection/set. If I find another one I'll gladly send it your way and I promise that to you! ....and I am a man of my word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interested in being party of a second league.

    ReplyDelete