window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Psst.... Look what I found...

February 2, 2010

Psst.... Look what I found...

Sorry I have been so quiet lately, but the only excitement in card collecting I have had are 2010 Topps blasters, and I can't get excited enough to scan another blaster. There isn't much worth scanning in them, and I am lazy about scanning. I've also been attempting to get my brain back into school mode and out of Spongebob mode.
Anyway, I picked up a couple of cards for my PC but still need a few and I am hoping that someone out there can help me fill in the gaps. Here is what I found: I still need to get my mitts on gold #42 and #206. If anyone has those and could offer them for a trade, or CTBNL (card to be named later) that would be awesome.
From the last blaster I opened (I've opened the one I showed on here and this other one) I pulled the usual types of inserts but there were only 2 worth scanning to me. I was shocked to have pulled a Pujols throwback and for it to be his actual base card and not one of the others made me doubly happy. I am also looking for throwback #4, 42, 206, 327. Oh, I just realized I lied. I pulled 3 Yankees throwbacks as well, Sabathia, Dunn RC, and Yankees checklist card with Jeter, A-Rod, and Cano.
I have all my Tigers throwbacks put aside for Grand Cards, and if anyone is interested in trading throwbacks let me know, I am only keeping the guys I collect.

2 comments:

  1. Vey NIce Ichiro! Iv'e pulled almost everthing at least my good hits for everyone elses team I couldn't pull a GU'S Ichiro let alone an auto to save my life! Iv'e pulled more Pujols game used believe it or not. Nice pull. Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno why, but that curvy design accent on the left side of these cards bugs me. It they had left that out... Y'know?

    ReplyDelete