window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Fantasy Baseball - Live

February 11, 2010

2010 Fantasy Baseball - Live


OK guys, the moment you have all been waiting for....... The league is open. Which means feel free to start bitching, I mean making suggestions on what you guys want and don't want. I tinkered with it a bit, but I know it still needs work so lets get this hammered out so we can start rolling.

I need an e-mail address from Mr. Scott and Peterson to invite you guys.

I have no idea what the paypal fee is for $20, so if anyone knows and wants to let me know that would be super. Then we can figure out what each person needs to send over.

I sneaked in a corner and middle infielder.... I'm sure that will get shot down, but I played in a league one year that had that and it was interesting. Check the stats and categories and we will adjust it as we get everyone in and we have all had a chance to read it over.

4 comments:

  1. If you send money paypal by a gift to friends, family and trustworthy person, there is no fee. However, doing so, makes paypal not liable if there is a problem with whatever you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see the words "Fantasy" and "Baseball" jammed together like that, I for some reason always think of that Seinfeld episode where George tries to eat a sandwich while doing the dirty in the kitchen. Ya know... cuz George gets to at least try to live out his fantasy. And he works for the Yanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else notice how much Timmy Linc looks like K.D Lang?

    ReplyDelete