window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Great news for Rivera and Pettitte collectors

November 18, 2009

Great news for Rivera and Pettitte collectors

According to Upper Deck's news release, Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte will be signing for the 2010 baseball cards. This is huge for Upper Deck and Mariano/Andy fans because to my knowledge there are not many autographed cards of these guys floating around. By not many, I mean by comparison to most Yankees (Jeter, A-Rod, Teixeira, Cano, etc.)

To read the full new release click here.


5 comments:

  1. that's awesome! baseball cards have been realy lacking in Yankee inserts over the past few years. This is a great new idea! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzzzz.... was someone talking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Good stuff! Pettitte and Mo are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! Now when I search for Pettitte autos to add, I'll have choices other than those awful foil-stickered Donruss/Leaf/Studio releases from 2005. Fingers crossed for on-card!!

    I wouldn't mind adding another Mo either - I have his Finest Refractor auto, and would love more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slette,

    Thanks for the good laugh. it's UD we're talking about.

    In 2010, you'll rip a pack and get a Mo or Pettitte redemption. You'll mail it in and in about 6 months get back a sticker auto card.

    I'm confident that since Mo/Pettitte are under contract, you won't have to worry about getting a replacement auto.

    ReplyDelete