window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Black Friday Plug

November 25, 2009

Black Friday Plug

Word on the street is that Atlanta Sports Cards will be running some sort of special on Friday. So make sure you take a peek over there and check it out.

I checked out some of their prices and they are competitive with all other companies, and you can even request a price match on their site.

Click on the link under our sponsors / advertisers on the sidebar to get to them.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that Baseball Card Exchange is having a holiday sale through Monday morning at 9am. 10% off everything on their website and free shipping (US only).

    For less than $60 I picked up 4 factory sets and 3 old/junk wax boxes I've been wanting for awhile.

    I'm not affiliated with them, just wanted to pass on the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, here's their link...duh!

    http://www.bbcexchange.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. best black friday ever. Didn't have to get dressed and drag my behind to the mall to get a chance of only two items available for sale at a great price.

    Went to Blowout cards site, had a fast finger and won a few items.
    2007 UD Legendary Cuts box - $11.27
    two 2008 Goudey Retail - $11.27/each
    two 2008 UD Documentary boxes - $11.27 each

    The goudey and documentary are for my set building. Legendary Cuts will be a fun rip at that price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I was too slow on the Legendary Cuts. I tried for that one.

    Good job.

    I bought 2008 Masterpieces and 2005 Donruss Champions on Blowout today.

    ReplyDelete