window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Blowout Deals on Black Friday

November 13, 2009

Blowout Deals on Black Friday

I have spoken to some of you about the whole going out and shopping on Black Friday and we were all skeptical of any internet card deals. I have just learned that Blowout Cards will be hosting a Black Friday sale starting at 6am Black Friday 11/27.

Sadly I am sure I will be at the mall buying crap I don't necessarily need, or stocking stuffers. I love the rush of running around a mall at 4am for no real reason with a bunch of other lunatics. Hopefully when I get home there is something fun left for me to get, but it's the season for giving not getting so I won't be upset if I miss out. If I hear of any other card companies hosting sales I will keep you updated.


3 comments:

  1. Great, something else to set aside money for. This sale will really get in the way of the birth of my first son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. black friday = overrated.

    maybe I"m jaded that I"m never the first 5 to get an item for a good deal and pass on buying the item at a more normal sale price.

    Since i'm up that time of morning before going to bed, i'll see if they will put the products I'm looking for on sale but I bet it will be only one or two items at a good price before the rest of their sales are at the normal store site price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've mentioned this before, but:

    I NEVER shop on Black Friday. Unless it's in front of my computer. I hate being in close proximity to crazy people.

    ReplyDelete