window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Delivery Time: Trade with Nachos Grande (mmmm... nachos)

November 10, 2009

Delivery Time: Trade with Nachos Grande (mmmm... nachos)

Nachos Grande (fanofreds.blogspot.com) had his own clunkers deal. He got rid of a few cards he had no need for while I did the same with cardboard that was just sitting in a box.

Card for Clunkers was a great deal.

I sent him two cards he was missing from the 2009 Topps Heritage set.

In turn, I received a Joba Chamberlain gold 2009 Topps /2009.

A Phil Hughes 2008 Topps Chrome xfractor

and other assorted Yankees

Have I mentioned how much I love nachos?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked 'em...and I was happy to clear a bit of space for cards that I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo assorted Yankee cards...nothing better in my opinion, which of course means nothing lol.

    ReplyDelete