window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: An O-Pee-Chee Auto - Kouz style

July 3, 2009

An O-Pee-Chee Auto - Kouz style

Apparently, the odds of getting an O-Pee-Chee autograph aren't that great. But that never stopped me from getting the card I want.

I picked up this Kevin Kouzmanoff OPC auto for $1 (I think $4 shipped) and it actually is one of my favorite autos of his.



The card isn't too flashy and it's plain without being boring. The yellow border gives it just a little style and you can tell it's different than the base cards because it's glossy. The colors are actually so ugly that I like it.

Maybe I'm looking a little too much into the card, but it's one of my new favorite Kouz cards.

1 comment:

  1. It definitely looks like something right out of the 70s.

    ReplyDelete