window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Marie is expanding her work

July 30, 2009

Marie is expanding her work

In case you guys haven't checked out the Upper Deck Blog today, you missed out on Marie's post.

She wrote about being a female card collector and a Yankees fan. I think Upper Deck likes her as well with all the money she has spent on Yankee Stadium Legacy and O-Pee-Chee.

Here's an excerpt from the post.

"Hello, my name is Marie and I am a season ticket holder for the Yankees.

That statement has to be the one that gets the craziest looks from most people. One of the things I have learned over the last few years is that people, mainly men, are absolutely amazed that I have season tickets for the Yankees by myself. Women shouldn’t be sports fans, much less have season tickets right? Most people feel the need to go with someone, or they go with their boyfriends and husbands. Yet I have no problem going alone."
Click here to read the full article.

Great job.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cool post. Season tickets are great to have--if I lived closer to Phoenix I'd at least have one of those partial packages for the D-Backs. Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a a really great post. Go fellow female collectors.


    I wish I could get season tickets... and lived a lot closer to Turner field.

    ReplyDelete