window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Bubble mailer week...

March 4, 2015

Bubble mailer week...

Well, it was also PWE day because some sellers on eBay are just lazy.  I love getting a bargain so sometimes I will stray from solely buying autographs or only buying my guys.  That's where this nice Kreider auto came from.  I like it alot and it was way cheaper than it should be.  Then again hockey autographed cards are no where near as expensive to collect as baseball autographs.  Maybe it's just me.


Here are the new McDonagh cards I can cross off my want list today:

2014-15 UD MVP Super Scripts /25

2010-11 ITG Heroes and Prospects auto

 2014-15 Upper Deck Tundra Trios (USA)

These were $1.69 for both, and I didn't have one so I figured why not.  The price is right.

2014-15 SP Six Authentic (I won't lie I don't like the card as much as I would if the Flyers were the "back of the card".)



I did also add some Cano cards to my collection as well.  Both are from 2105 Topps Series 1.


Blogging about my eBay pick ups makes me remember why I should stay away from packs.  I do occasionally grab boxes of hockey and baseball but focusing on my collection has helped it to grow and has stopped the amount of cardboard in my house from increasing 100 fold a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment