window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I'm deleting my eBay app.

March 20, 2015

I'm deleting my eBay app.

LOL, yeah right.  Well, I should probably make someone at least change the password so I can't buy anything for a year after the month long bender I went on.  I have to update my want list with taking off all these cards and some inserts I picked up and also adding newly released cards from sets like 2014-15 Flair.  So y'all tell me how I did on these...

2010-11 Panini Dominion Showcase RC /50

2010-11 Panini Pinnacle Threads RC /25

2013-14 Panini Contenders Six Signatures


2014-15 Artifacts Tundra Trios (I accidentally bought the One with Kesler twice however the first one had damage to the top so this worked out well.  I'll sell the other one.)

2014-15 Artifacts Tundra Sixes Rangers/Devils

2014-15 Artifacts Tundra Sixes Straps Rangers/Flyers /3

2013-14 Panini Contenders Quad Auto Richards, St. Louis, McIlrath, McDonagh

2013-14 Panini National Treasures Quad auto /50 Brassard, McDonagh, Moore, Diaz

 2013-14 Panini Titanium Patch /15 McDonagh and Boyle (boooooo)

2014-15 Fleer Ultra Road to the Championship cards
2015 National Hockey Card Day auto

Still waiting on a couple of cards to arrive which is the downside to having to purchase most cards from Canada.  I am pretty happy with what I was able to knock off the old want list here.  I may be even more happy that knocking off some of those artifacts cards will make my want list appear slightly less crowded and neater.

6 comments:

  1. Great pickups!!

    For the life of me, I can't find your wantlist. Where does it live? I'd be happy to keep an eye out in my neck of the woods.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a hockey collector, but those are some awesome looking cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! How jazzed would this Hawks fan be to pull that six signature deal. Man those last two games between our teams. Two goals total in over two hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a Rangers fan in the least, but those are some nice cards you picked up. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a hockey collector either, but these are nice. Oh, and I feel the same way about my eBay app.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa. Those are some really nice relics/ cards. Love the quad relics.

    ReplyDelete