window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Next Case Break..... Dibs!

June 22, 2011

Next Case Break..... Dibs!

So.... I know I said I probably wasn't going to be doing another case break anytime soon after the headache of running two separate ones for Series 2 but I think I got a good price on an upcoming product and want to run it by you guys.

First, there is going to be a new way to go about this whole thing. This is how to claim a team: You leave a comment claiming your team. You will have 2 weeks (and ONLY 2 weeks) to pay for the team(s) you claim. If you do not pay within that time frame your team will be available for someone else to take. No exceptions. You MUST include your team name and address in the payment.

The break will be 2011 Topps Finest. I am eliminating the following teams: Royals, Pirates, Diamondbacks, A's, Marlins, Padres. If you want one of those teams, you can buy them but I don't feel like begging people for months to take one of those so we just won't even worry about them.

Teams will cost $40 per team including shipping. Release date is September 27, 2011.

The teams that are claimed are:

Yankees
Cardinals
Rangers
Red Sox
Cubs
Blue Jays
Mariners
Indians
Giants
Dodgers
Phillies
Braves
Orioles
Nationals


If enough interest is shown by the claiming of teams, I will order the case this week. Please leave a comment with your team choice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info:

Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 12 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.


CELEBRATE THE FINEST ON THE FIELD WITH HOBBY EXCLUSIVE 2011 TOPPS FINEST BASEBALL

ALL NEW!
AUTOGRAPHED ON-CARD ROOKIE CARDS
Autograph Rookie Dual Relic Cards
Rookie Jumbo Patch Cards
Finest Moments Autograph Relic Cards
Finest Moment Insert Cards
60th Anniversary On-Card Autograph Cards

EACH MASTER BOX CONTAINS
1 NUMBERED* AUTOGRAPHED ON-CARD ROOKIE CARD
1 Numbered* Autograph Rookie Dual Relic Card
2 Finest Moments Insert Cards
6 Numbered* Parallel Cards


PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

NEW! AUTOGRAPHED ON-CARD ROOKIE CARDS - ONE PER MASTER BOX! 1:2 MINI BOXES
19 Rookies personally sign each of these numbered* Refractor cards.
- Super-Fractor - 1/1!
- Printing Plate - 1/1!
- Purple - Numbered* to 5
- Die-Cut Mosaic - Numbered* to 10
- Red - Numbered* to 25
- Gold - Numbered* to 59
- Orange - Numbered* to 99
- Green - Numbered* to 199
- X-Fractor - Numbered* to 299
- Refractor - Numbered*


NEW! AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE DUAL RELIC CARDS - ONE PER MASTER BOX! 1:2 MINI BOXES
26 Rookies are highlighted with their signature and 2 relic swatches.
- Super-Fractor - 1/1!
- Printing Plate - 104 1/1 plates!
- Purple - Numbered* to 5
- Die-Cut Mosaic - Numbered* to 10
- Red - Numbered* to 25
- Gold - Numbered* to 59
- Orange - Numbered* to 99
- Green - Numbered* to 149
- Refractor - Numbered*


NEW! JUMBO PATCH CARDS
26 Rookies featured with a JUMBO multi-colored patch.
- Super-Fractor - 1/1!
- Purple - Numbered* to 5
- Orange - Numbered* to 10


NEW! INSERT CARDS - TWO PER MASTER BOX! 1 PER MINI BOX!
Finest Freshmen: 17 of the most promising 2011 Rookies.
Finest Foundations: 15 MLB® Superstars.
Finest Moments: 18 current players each highlighted by a defining moment.
All Insert Cards Available in Orange and Purple Refractor Versions.


NEW! 60TH ANNIVERSARY AUTOGRAPHED CARDS
Three players sign their names directly to these cards along with an additional inscription commemorating Topps 60th Anniversary. Each card is numbered to 60.


FINEST MOMENTS AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS - One per CASE!
Detailing a moment from their careers, 18 Veterans appear on numbered* cards with an autograph and relic.
- Super-Fractor - 1/1!
- Purple - Numbered* to 5
- Orange - Numbered* to 20
- Refractor - Numbered*


BASE CARDS - 5 PER PACK!
- 100 top MLB® Veterans and Rookies.


Refractor Parallel Cards - 6 per Master Box! 3 per Mini Box!
- New! Canary Diamond - 1/1!
- Super-Fractor - 1/1!
- Framed Printing Plates - 1/1!
- Purple - Numbered* to 5
- New! Die-Cut Mosaic - Numbered to 10*
- Red - Numbered* to 25
- Gold - Numbered* to 50
- New! Orange - Numbered* to 99
- Green - Numbered* to 199
- New! X-Fractor - Numbered* to 299
- Refractor - Numbered*


P.S. If you would prefer to break a case of Lineage for a higher buy-in but for more cards please let us know that, too. Here is the link to that product info, I posted this a while back and got little to no response about it but we'll try again. I have to get a more recent quote on the Lineage but figure around $50 per team for this product.

20 comments:

  1. I've got a car due for repair, but I can't resist a Finest break.

    I'll take the Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with night owl...can't resist! Put me down for the Braves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in the Mariners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take the Phillies, please

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll claim the Orioles, thanks.

    PayPal? Check?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will take the Nationals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try my luck with the Rockies again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most of you already know the drill with payment. PayPal GIFT ONLY!

    CARDBANDITS at GMAIL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm interested in the Giants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about the duplicate -- Giants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crap. You are now my leading enabler! Put me down for the Indians. Payment will be coming by the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MarieBay,

    I'd be interested in getting in on the Lineage if one is had.

    The Nationals are in the process of being paid for and should paid in full before 9am.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Payment sent for Mariners-thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I paid for Indians. Let me know that you've received it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, count me in for the Tigers!

    Payment was just sent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have not received payments for the following teams that were claimed: Giants, Rockies, and Rays.

    Please send payment or teams will be offered as open in the reminder post coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My apologies...I honestly forgot about this break. If I still allowed I would like the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete