window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Facebook Case Break Results Part 3 - THE MOJO!

June 10, 2011

Facebook Case Break Results Part 3 - THE MOJO!

Drumroll please...



Thank you.

Here is the mojo.


Leather Name Plate




Black Leather Name Plate /99




Game Used cards




Autograph cards



That concludes the scans from each break. I am going to try and put together some thoughts on the set having seen enough of it later, but for now I am going to work on sorting all the cards. I am hoping to get them all out early next week.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, I completely missed the Logan Morrison auto during the live break. Glad I grabbed the Marlins now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... That Feller is SWEET! Wait, am in this break!? I think I am. I lost count... Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...(Homer-type w/ drool)

    Koufax /99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FB case > Blog case? That's how I see it, but I didn't see it live...

    ReplyDelete