window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

November 21, 2010

Sunday Question

I got an e-mail back from Blowout Cards regarding a case break of 2010-2011 Panini Rookies & Stars basketball. The case is 12 boxes, with 3 out of those 12 being hot boxes (giggle). The price per team would come out to $35 including shipping and shipping materials (I would have to go to the shop and pick up boxes and team bags).

If we can fill it up this week, I can do the break probably next Monday or Wednesday depending on the date it arrives.

I also want to throw another option out. This is a product with mostly rookies and rookie autographs, would a set like Prestige be more fun for everyone? Also, people called teams in the last post which is fine, but if I can fill it going the random drawing route how would you feel? My participation would be in for the Lakers, and that's about it. The other teams I would like are gone already. If we did the random break, I would still want the Lakers (I'm 1/2 serious, well 7/8 serious).

Let me know and I will send out e-mails for pricing or we can scrap it altogether for a baseball break after the 2011 Jumbo. I'm fine with it either way.

1 comment:

  1. I could not do it this coming week. So, I would step aside. I'd be willing to get in where I fit on or after the 30th.

    ReplyDelete