window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Bowman Chrome USA autograph drawing results

November 5, 2010

Bowman Chrome USA autograph drawing results

I just did the live drawing for the Team USA autographs out of the case of Bowman Chrome. I put all 12 teams with no hits higher than a blue refractor into the list generator, teams that came up number 1 and 2 won the auto's. You can watch the drawing by clicking here, just excuse my stupidity as well as the shoddy camera work.

Here is the screen shot in case you don't care to watch me fumble with the whole thing.


You can click to enlarge the screen shot. The teams came up 1. cards, and 2. blue jays.

Hope you guys had fun with the break.

1 comment:

  1. I had the Rockies. Did I get something higher than a blue refractor? I didn't see the Rockies in the USA drawing.

    ReplyDelete