window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

October 31, 2010

Sunday Question


Happy Halloween! While I don't really get all psyched up for Halloween or dressing up, there are two things I like about Halloween. 1. I get an excuse to eat junk (aside from my recent addiction to dark chocolate peanut butter cups), and 2. I actually like the "Monster Mash" song.

Did anyone go to any costume parties or bars this weekend and get all dressed up? More importantly, did you get dressed like anyone from the Jersey Shore so I can smack you... just kidding... not really.

So lets hear what you got dressed up as or if you got a picture to entertain us please share. Hate Halloween? I like a good rant too, so let it fly.



They played the Monster Mash.....

No comments:

Post a Comment