window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Bowman Chrome and a video

October 26, 2010

Bowman Chrome and a video

So just an updated list of the teams that are taken:

Yankees
Cardinals
Blue Jays
Royals
Twins
Mariners
Tigers
Astros
Cubs
Padres
Reds
Braves
A's
Rays
Red Sox
Rangers
O's
Phillies

If the team is not listed and you would like it, please send payment to cardbandits AT gmail DOT com and I will add you to the list. I will do the break probably the night of the release, or the next day (pending we fill it).

Considering there is a Harper buyback auto in here that we could random off if it is pulled, that may entice more people to take a shot at it. We could random that off, or sell it.

Now, who wants to laugh? A friend of mine at school made me watch this today and it was kinda ridiculous. It's no Bert and Ernie, but it's funny.

9 comments:

  1. I will buy out any teams not purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my email about the Rangers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are all yours as soon as we get the payment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to add the O's to the list. They are mine, and paid for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought a set.. Phoenix scent...

    $8.99 at Wally World even had enough left over for a Value Pack.

    I agree amazing clean...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe I would let Jaime Pressly clean balls or anything else a spec of dust, dirt, or permanent mark with anything. I would even take into consider the use of a Brillo pad covered in salt. I know that sounds very extreme, but come on it's Jaime F'n Pressley. "My Name is Earl" re-runs start here local at 7:30pm and I'll miss the first 30 minutes of the Braves game just to check her out. I just don't miss Braves games. The "Your My Sister" scene from Joe Dirt gets a chuckle as well anytime.

    All apologies to male or female who I may have influenced licentious thoughts.

    Thanks for the great laugh though today. Being down with strep, I need that little of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with paw75. Jaime Pressly is part of the reason why I watched My Name is Earl and have Dead or Alive on DVD (guilty pleasure).

    Don't forget that I have the Giants, and I just sent you payment for the Phillies tonight.

    Thanks for being patient and hosting the break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'll bite. I sold a few books this past weekend, so why not! I'll take the Indians, of course! Payment to follow asap!

    ReplyDelete