window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: LAST CALL: 2010 Bowman Chrome Case

October 25, 2010

LAST CALL: 2010 Bowman Chrome Case

This is your last chance to get in on this break. Payment needs to be made by Friday for the team that you want. Read this post for available teams.

As it stands right now we will only be able to purchase almost a half case. This leaves 3 (maybe 4) options: we fill the teams (duh), we raise the buy in and people get randomly assigned to a second team, or I have to call the shop and tell them we can only do a half case (pending a couple more teams are sold).

I can't afford to buy the rest of the case by myself, but if someone wants to pick up the 6 boxes and pay the shipping that's another option.

Suggestions are welcome.

13 comments:

  1. I paid for a case break, not a half-case break. Less boxes greatly reduces the chance at a big hit for your respective team.

    Me no likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it either, but there's only so much I can control.

    I really don't want to stick my shop with the case since they didn't need it. I am going to try and post this on a message board or two later and see if I can get rid of some teams or randomize the rest out to interested people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be willing to take 4 teams or so.

    I'd want to go for the fully myself. What are the chances?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharpe, taking 4 teams would greatly increase the odds. Which teams were you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking it all over now. Give me until tonight to get back to you for certain.

    I know you said you might post it someplace, and please feel free. I was looking at a number of teams, but since I'm late to the game couldn't really decide what if anything I wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be able to take another team.

    I have the Giants already, right?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if the Phillies are still available, and I can take them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you gave up the Yankees then I would be more then happy to pick up four teams (Yankees plus 3).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw under the paid teams the Braves still weren't there and I was the first commenter to claim them if the t206 Braves person wasn't going to stay. I'm still in for the Braves if we do the full case break.hy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greg, Giving up the Yankees is not happening.

    Todd, the Phillies are still available.

    SIXTY, the guy took care of it 2 weeks ago. I just updated the list of teams now. (I was missing like 4)

    If you guys can pick up the remainder we would be pretty close to complete. Plenty of autos to be had.

    Know anyone interested, please pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie, I just sent you an email about the Rangers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll pony up the extra funding for the Phillies by this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You better update that list again. I paid you for the Red Sox last week.

    ReplyDelete