window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Open Teams for Bowman Chrome Case

October 11, 2010

Open Teams for Bowman Chrome Case

Here is the deal: I have posted many blogs and twitter updates, sent DM's on twitter, IM's, etc. asking if the owners of the teams from the 206 break were claiming their teams and those who have not responded or paid are now out of luck. There were several people interested in getting in on this break and now is your chance.

These teams are NOT available and have been PAID for:

Yankees
Cardinals
Blue Jays
Twins
Orioles
Royals
Mariners
Tigers
Astros
Padres
Reds
Marlins
A's
Giants

The following people (in order of request) have asked to claim these teams and will be available to them first, then will be released if not paid.

Braves - GA Mindset
Rays - Harrison
Red Sox - Cardsplitter

If you guys want those teams still, please send payment as soon as possible.

The rest of the teams are open, first paid will get the team.

Diamondbacks
Angels
White Sox
Dodgers
Brewers
Rockies
Rangers
Mets
Phillies
Cubs
Indians
Pirates

I will pick up the case on the release date, and providing I do not have a test to study for, I will break it that night or on the weekend if that works better for people to be able to watch.

I want to get this filled by the end of the week at the latest, so please send your $31 (AS A GIFT) to cardbandits AT gmail DOT com, along with your team name and mailing address.

9 comments:

  1. I am interested in the Braves and the Red Sox if either of those claims fall through. If so, please email me at jdsingar@gmail.com and I will pay promptly. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just paid. I'll take the Marlins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,m I don't see the Dodgers anywhere on this list. Are they still available or already gone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ernest, still available. I must have forgot them on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PayPal sent for the A's. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sent payment for the Rays.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marie,

    I sent a $31 payment for the Giants on 9/22 via Paypal. Did you receive it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just checked out the post and I'm glad to see that I'm in the break for the team. I will send payment ASAP, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just sent payment in for the Braves and I had to send a separate email with my address as I forgot to put it in the receipt. Let me know when you receive it.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete