window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Hockey is almost here. Let's celebrate with cards

October 1, 2010

Hockey is almost here. Let's celebrate with cards

The NHL is almost back, if you can believe it.

It didn’t feel that long ago that I watched the Flyers crumble to the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals (sorry, I took a shot). But, the season starts next week.

Want a fun way to kick off the start of the season, let’s take a look at some of the newest hockey cards to hit the market. Upper Deck’s (remember them?) 2009-2010 The Cup Hockey officially released today.

There are some pretty nice card to come out of this set, which is a reminder of Upper Deck’s quality set designs and come pretty cool redemptions that hockey fans will enjoy.

- Joe Thornton patch auto /10
- Evander Kane patch auto /50
- Ryan Miller patch auto /50
- Steve Yzerman patch/auto /19
- Bobby Hull/Jonathan Toews dual auto

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could afford a box of The Cup. I seen some pretty sweet Brodeur cards on UD's faceboox page that made me drool on my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete