window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Hamiltonian mail day

June 6, 2009

Hamiltonian mail day

I got my one of my favorite kinds of bubble mailers yesterday, the surprise kind. This one came to me from Tricia over at the Hamiltonian, and was more than generous of her to send me. I put aside my Josh Hamilton cards for her and await to see if she needs them and if so I just mail them off. Well, I guess she decided that I was her favorite person the other day because she sent me some terrific Adam Lind cards, both needed and appreciated greatly.

The first one is a 2007 Co-Signers Adam Lind auto /225 (Sweet!)



The second is a 2007 Bowman Chrome refractor RC Adam Lind (Yay!)



Many thanks to Tricia for coming through with two awesome cards that have already found a home in my binder. Sometimes I waste no time putting cards away and others just sit here asking me why are you leaving us out? Well, I am going to do my best to put all the wanderers away this weekend between study breaks so fear not little Albert and little Robbie, I will send you all home.

1 comment: