window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Yankees vs. Mets

June 12, 2009

Yankees vs. Mets

Sooz and I will be going to the game tonight, and I'm leaving shortly to go meet her. I promise, promise, promise I will have something fun posted tonight. I meant to showcase some mail last night but Sooz and I went to the movies (more on that later), and when I finally got home I passed out shortly thereafter.

Keep an eye on twitter because I am sure we will both be tweeting, and possibly posting some pics (which we probably won't be in because that is just how it usually goes).

If anyone else is going to be there tonight let us know.

1 comment:

  1. Good call catching a movie last night instead of watching the Yankees game.

    Hope you have a great time at the game tonight.

    ReplyDelete