window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Cardboard withdrawl

June 9, 2009

Cardboard withdrawl

This is me sneaking a break to say that I apologize for the lack of content the last day or two, however I have had a boatload of things to do and or study. I am going crazy here because I would much rather play with cards, but I have to do this stuff first. I have some stuff here to open, and some already opened that I think you all might like to see so I hope to have that stuff up maybe one tonight, and if not definitely tomorrow.

Drizz asked about the Ty Cobb Turkey Red, it's all yours I just may need you to e-mail me your address.

If anyone out there wants to trade me anything for a collection of Hideki Matsui, I may take you up on an offer. Pencils, paper, gumballs might all be happily traded for these cards, lol. I'm half kidding.

Be back later (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment