window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Maybe I'm Missing Something

February 14, 2008

Maybe I'm Missing Something

Right now, I'm missing a 2008 Jeter Topps card.

For Valentine's Day, I received four jumbo and four regular packs of 2008 Topps. This was my gift and I love my boyfriend for it. I ripped the packs because it's been a while since I have gotten any cards. I've been saving money for other reasons and baseball cards haven't made the list.

Shockingly (well, not really), there was no Jeter base. I never get it and always buying the cardon eBay, but I bought another jumbo today just because I had to. Baseball cards are my crack. Anyway, no Jeter. So, I went to eBay and typed in 2008 Jeter. I saw UD cards, inserts and base cards. I also saw the Jeter 50th Anniversary card, but no base card. I went to the Topps website to scout the checklist.

No Jeter in the base set. Wait, what?

How can there be no Jeter card in Topps base set? Are they waiting for Series 2?

I'm really confused about this and don't understand. Maybe someone else can tell me what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment