window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Random Baseball card thoughts

February 18, 2008

Random Baseball card thoughts

I'm still extremely pissed off about last nights box break. I decided to hit the local Target's today to see if they had any Upper Deck blasters, and still nothing. No rack packs, no packs, no blasters, and no fun. I've seen a couple on eBay, but not many. I am wondering where they all are, because I desperately need one.

I am toying with the idea of running to BC Sports right now to open a few packs. At the same time, I am also trying to talk myself out of it.

Anyone out there know if their local Target has any 2008 blasters in yet? I need a fix, help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment