window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2007 UD SP

February 14, 2008

2007 UD SP

Better late than never, so they say. I got a couple of boxes of 2007 Upper Deck SP for Christmas, and I also purchased a few packs here and there. I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed overall.

Every time you look on eBay you see all of these high end cards, and Rookie redemption cards going for upwards of $200-$300 in some instances. I bite the bullet and start shelling out $8 bucks a pack (I won't lie, I did feel the packs as I was buying some of them to try and only buy ones that have the By The Letter cards in them.), for a set that is only 100 cards, most of which I already had. Then I also got 2 hobby boxes... and I thought, 'Wow! I have 4 chances at a great auto pull!'... Like I said, I was disappointed overall.

I was able to make 2 complete sets, and still have triples of most cards. And here are the By The Letter cards I did get. (And yes, I got two of the same guy. Just my luck, right.)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Needless to say, they are all currently for sale on eBay if you want any of them please feel free to bid on them. I did debate on keeping the Chris Young auto, but I'd rather have the money for someone I collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment