window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Topps Hobby Box Break

February 18, 2008

2008 Topps Hobby Box Break

WARNING!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! This was the absolute worst box I have ever opened in my life. I am so disappointed a pissed off. There were no AU's or GU's in the box. There were also no black cards.

I did get a few cards that I collect which was great, but still did not make the break as fun as others.

Own The Game: Peavy, Miguel Cabrera, Vlad, Pena, Holliday, Howard

Year in Review: Furcal, Rnady Johnson, Lewis, Colon, Kent, Delmon Young

Trading Card History: Chamberlain, Dice-K, A-Rod, Fielder, Buchholz, Mantle

50th Anniversary: Pujols, Jeter, Andruw Jones, Sabathia, Dan Johnson, Swoboda, Dawson, Soriano

Mickey Mantle Story: 52, 53

Mantle Homerun: 532, 533, 534, 535

Gold Cards: Torrealba, Buckner, Haren, Sardinha

Gold Foil: 18 cards

Presidential Candidates: Edwards, Thompson, Clinton, Biden

Red Sox Guiliani Error and Regular Card


Now with that all said, Topps can go to hell. Inevitably I will buy Topps cards later in the year. I will not buy anymore hobby packs from Series One.

I'm fuming mad right now, and this box was a waste of 20 minutes of my life. Do yourself a favor, save your money for a better box to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment